Kristine A. Kubes is a frequent lecturer on professional ethics for the design professional, and on legal issues in design/construction.
Need Ethics Credits? Design Professional Ethics CEUs
Based on the overwhelming success of our ethics course in June of last year, we will be offering that two-hour course again virtually on June 29, 2022 from 1-3 PM CST. Tuition for the course is $100/person.
Ethics for Design Professionals
This two-hour Ethics CEU Course should meet the ethics requirement for all MN licensees and certificate holders:
- Landscape Architects
- Interior Designers
- Land Surveyors
Course is accredited by IDCEC and contents qualifies for ethics credit for MN licensees/certificate holders. CID attendees must provide their IDCEC numbers at registration to receive credit after attending program.
• Review of recent updates to MN Rules of Professionalism and Ethics
• How Rules on professionalism and ethical practice protect the public, health, safety, welfare
• How to identify ethical dilemmas in practice – both in the office and in the field
• How to empower your practice – doing the right thing; using the Licensure Board’s Complaint Process as a method for protecting the HSW & design professionals
• How to identify ethics issues and avoid ethical pitfalls
Click on the “Buy Now” button. You will be sent to a Paypal page, where you can use a credit, debit or a Paypal account for payment. Once you have completed the payment, we will send you an email to complete the registration process.
If you have any questions please contact Dana McNamara at email@example.com or call our office during business hours at 612.333.3262.
Ethics in Professional Practice:
Kristine served eight years as a public member (and two years as Chair) of the MN Board of Architecture, Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Geo-Science and Interior Design. Kristine blends her legal and Board experience into seminars on ethical professional practice:
- For architects, engineers, and interior designers
- For local societies of design professionals
- For in-house training at design firms
Kristine is an accredited presenter through IDCEC with accredited courses for ethics and HSW credit for interior designers.
Construction Law Topics:
Kristine speaks on construction law issues to the legal community, as well as the construction and design community. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Mechanic’s liens
- Risk management
- Professional liability
- Risks of communication and data-management
- Intellectual property risks in social media for the design professional
- Risks of Green construction and/or BIM