Kristine A. Kubes is a frequent lecturer on professional ethics for the design professional, and on legal issues in design/construction.
Ethics in Professional Practice:
Kristine served eight years as a public member (and two years as Chair) of the MN Board of Architecture, Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Geo-Science and Interior Design. Kristine blends her legal and Board experience into seminars on ethical professional practice:
- For architects, engineers, and interior designers
- For local societies of design professionals
- For in-house training at design firms
Kristine is an accredited presenter through IDCEC with accredited courses for ethics and HSW credit for interior designers.
Construction Law Topics:
Kristine speaks on construction law issues to the legal community, as well as the construction and design community. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Mechanic’s liens
- Risk management
- Professional liability
- Risks of communication and data-management
- Intellectual property risks in social media for the design professional
- Risks of Green construction and/or BIM